Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

What Makes Me Happy?

Most of you might think 'who cares', right? Well, I do *obviously* and apparently, Cella from Sleepy Kelinci Kecil does too 'cause she tagged me! *ge er* xD

The rules are that you have to tag and link back to the person who tagged you, and then post about 6 things that make you happy then tag 6 other bloggers. Don't forget to let them know that they're tagged.

So, what makes me happy?

1. Delicious Foods

Yum. I looove to eat and my favourite foods are Italian food and breakfast foods. I am often in my very best mood after I eat. I'm easy like that, I guess.

2. Clear Skies

This is an instant mood booster for me. Be it day or night, sun ray or moonlight, if the sky is clear, I couldn't help but grin. I remember texting my friends, telling how beautiful the moon that one night, and one of them texted me back asking if I was flirting with her. :|

3. New Stuffs

Who doesn't love new stuffs, right? I love getting new stuffs, especially if they were mailed to you. You know, like when you buy something online. It's like birthday and who's not happy getting present? 

4. Hanging Out With My Girls

Of course. Hanging out, goofing around, wondering about without specific purpose like we have all the time in the world with my friends always cheer me up. :3

5. Finding Great Book or Movie

You know when you have no or only a little expectation when you start reading a book or watching  a movie but the book or the movie turns out to be great? Whenever this happened to me, happy would be an understatement. Excited and thrilled would be more likely.

6. Little Family Moment

Laughing together about an inside joke, or reminiscing about our last family vacation never fails to make me feel all warm and happy inside. :)


Okay, so those are the 6 things that make me happy. There are some other more, but if I wrote all of it, I would bore the life out of you, so I won't. Relax.

Anyway, I'm going to tag you:
1. Puti from burn out burn
2. Michu from FRESH
3. Suci from Sugar Clump
4. Frey from ~Pensieve in Me~
5. Inge from Luch Luch Craft
6. Rifka from My DELLilah

Do the tag if you want to and have the time to do it. I'm not gonna force you or anything, but I'll be happy if you do it. ;P

Let me know if you've done it, okay?

9 comments:

fureya said...

Thanks for tagging me ^^
Clear Sky sure is heart-warming~ hoho.

this http://pensievenya-frey.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-makes-me-happy.html

Cella said...

I love skies too! Tapi ga mau yang clear. Maunya pake awan-awan. putih biru, apalagi kalo ada awan putih gendut-gendut bulet yang bentuknya kayak popcorn atau apalah yang aneh. ;D

Inge Lakawa said...

aku suka semua yang kamu sebutin xD makasih ya udah di tag. ku pasti lakuin ^^

Invite you to enter
**Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International giveaway
Win one piece of clothe :)
Hope you will enter :)
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Buleipotan said...

Maksih dah Tagging, pasti gw bikin POST nya >.< meski telat :P

Mia Azamia said...

huiihuiii chuuddiiii...thannkkss for tagging meee!!! yeaahhh...it's my pleasure and I'll do it later yaahh...I'll comment again or tag you if I've finished my own hhe :***

Mia Azamia said...

I agree with you chudiiii~~~ delicious food which is made by our mom absolutely, clear sky with the fresh air too for me like in Puncak ehekhek..new stuff, hang out and joke together, gathering with our family :DDD

Mia Azamia said...

cudiiiii...I have done the challenge from you ehuehuehuee... would you like to read it? please kindly to visit my posting at http://michuraniumia.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-makes-me-happy.html :') xD

Cella said...

Anditaa, ini ada awards buat kamu, diisi yaak kalo sempet. :D http://sleepykelincikecil.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-awards-aka-newbie-awards.html

idettemacedo said...

Harrah's Atlantic City - MapYRO
Information, reviews 제주도 출장샵 and ratings for Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, Atlantic 아산 출장안마 City, NJ, 전주 출장안마 Resort Fee and Other Mandatory 상주 출장마사지 Fees · Fitness Center, Spa, Fitness Center, Spa, and Resort 평택 출장샵 Fee

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting